I have never really experienced writers block as a book blogger. I’ve been scouring the net for over an hour trying to find book blogs with a feature I could find inspiration from. I do not feel like I want to post a book review, I want something new and quirky, a “one off” kinda thing?
So I have decided to do the ‘EPIC READS BOOK TAG’. It’s just a random one, it’s the only one I could find questions for online.
1. If you could invite one author and one of their fictional characters to tea, who would you invite and what would you serve them?
Hmm, I would invite Jennifer Armentrout to my tea party accompanied with Daemon Black (I cannot resist a bit of eye candy). I would probably just serve them milk, I mean who can expect anything less if Daemon Black is there. I would probably just stare at Daemon, fangirl over Jennifer’s writing and hound her with questions. Did I mention stare at Daemon?
2. What book do you wish the author would write a prequel for?
I actually do not know, no idea. Maybe the selection, I know we’ve already had a novella in Maxon’s point of view, but maybe in America’s? I’ve always wanted a sequel to before I fall…I think that is hugely necessary, it annoyed me that I didn’t know what happened to any of the other characters after she died.
3. Which two characters (not from the same book) do you think would make a good couple?
AGH! I’m going to go with Anna from Dangerous girls and Oliver from Dangerous Boys (both are written by Abigail Haas) I just think, both of these characters perilous and together I think they would make such an interesting couple?
4. If you ran into your favorite author on the subway and only could say one sentence to them, who is it and what would it be?
An author that I absolutely love is E. Lockhart, I would probably babble an incoherent sentence about how she’s a genius, I’d ask her how her mind works.
5. What book made you a reader and why?
The Hunger Games. I had stopped reading during my first year of senior school, in that summer was when my mum picked me out the hunger games. I don’t think I had ever been so attached to a plot or the characters, I could not put it down. I absolutely loved it and that inspired me to read more books, more often.
6. Incendio! Your bookshelf just caught on fire! Show us the one book you save.
ONE BOOK?! I’ll choose two, they are right next to each other;
We were liars.
7. Which dystopian world would you want to live in if you had to choose one? Why?
The selection dystopian world. I actually have two valid reasons for this,
1. Pretty dresses, yay! If you get chosen…I didn’t really think about not getting chosen, sooo…
2. Seems like the safest place to be compared to the hunger games.
OR into divergent, I’d like a day of trying to be dauntless… only for a day.
8. What is your most epic read of all time?
This one is difficult, I think The unbecoming of Mara Dyer. In my opinion this has the psychological messed up side to it, the action-y type plot and just the right amount of romance. I absolutely love it.
Lastly, do a book shimmy.
I hope you guys enjoyed this weeks update, see you soon!